As springtime begins, you could be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Lancaster? Especially if your AC equipment is recently purchased or was running good last summer.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new vehicle and never expect to request any service for it, such as putting in fresh oil or buying new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioning. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving pieces. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can malfunction.
Having your system checked yearly by a Fairfield Heating & Cooling pro can help spot small issues before they lead to large malfunctions. (And cause your unit to stop working!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your cooling system is placed outdoors, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can majorly affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a professional to service intricate internal pieces.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate within your unit can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these issues can create higher energy needs—and a higher cooling bill!
- It could prolong your equipment’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and might even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly energy costs and over the years, since you won’t have to buy new equipment as fast.
- It helps spot little issues before they lead to big, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will closely examine components and complete a set of AC performance verifications. These detailed procedures often allow us to find troubles before they turn into major problems that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free operation throughout the warmest days. After your air conditioner is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your equipment is ready to give worry-free air. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this work, your equipment is open to advanced breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A good AC maintenance should involve an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC technician. Here’s some of the work we’ll do:
We’ll inspect the subsequent spots and parts:
- Full equipment state
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the services we’ll finish:
- Replace air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Grease moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Service Today with Fairfield Heating & Cooling
Now is the perfect time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Fairfield Heating & Cooling pros a shout at 740-331-4331 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we come to your residence, don’t forget to look at our exclusive offers for savings on your next tune-up.