At Fairfield Heating & Cooling, we know that selecting a company you can believe in to perform AC repair in Lancaster is important. We get how important it is to find a dependable company that does fantastic work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company that has been around a long time with long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should have liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A dependable company that can do AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll gladly share with you. Check these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can review all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how inexpensive they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you go with has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give Fairfield Heating & Cooling a call at 740-331-4331. We’re happy to help!