TO VALUED CUSTOMERS & PARTNERS,
Like so many of you, we have spent the last several days and weeks learning about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it is impacting our world. For us at Fairfield Heating & Cooling, that means understanding how it affects our employees, customers and communities, and then making the necessary adjustments to our work and operations.
We have one simple objective that guides us: keeping you and our employees safe. This has been at the center of our conversations every step of the way. With that in mind, we have made several moves in our business in response to the threat of the coronavirus in order to protect you as we serve you in your home. No matter your need, we're here to serve you.
ACTIONS WE'RE TAKING TO PROTECT OUR EMPLOYEES & CUSTOMERS
- We added a hand sanitizing stations at our office entry to make it convenient for all that enter and exit our office to sanitize their hands. Sanitizing wipes are near workstations and counters so that employees can keep them continuously cleaned.
- We closed our office and showroom to the public and vendors, and we have implemented a drive-up option for customers.
- Social Distancing in our office. Our office is under guidance to that we are to proactively not congregate in one setting more than 10 people for any length of time and to maintain proper social distancing while working in the office.
- We have shared specific instructions with our employees on the importance of washing their hands and staying home if they feel sick. You may notice the service experts or installers wearing gloves and shoe booties while working inside your home as well.
- We have asked our service experts and installers to respectfully maintain "social distancing" by minimizing direct physical contact with each other and our customers. This includes respectfully declining shaking hands with one another and our customers.
- We have also asked our service experts and installers to keep the equipment they bring into your homes and businesses sanitized as best they can.
We are closely following the CDC's guidelines and recommendations on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus. We know that many of you have scheduled in-home consultations, installations or repairs with us.
If you have any concerns, or if you don't feel well yourself, we will be happy to partner with you to reschedule your appointment at your convenience. Simply call our office at 740-653-6421 to coordinate.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and do all we can to protect you and our employees. We value every opportunity to serve you, and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate through this unprecedented moment in history.